Coombe Road School payments must be made online for items such as dinner money and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card.
Benefits to parents and pupils:
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
Benefits to our school:
Using ParentPay ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay (if not already an account holder):
All new parents/carers are issued with a letter from our School Business Manager.
Enter your activation username and password in the 'account login' section of the homepage. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process. Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders.
Once activation is complete you can go to straight to 'Items for Payment', select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office on 01273 291188
For more information please click here.