School Meals are provided by AUTOGRAPH Food Services. Further information on the meals they provide can be found by CLICKING ON THE LOGO ABOVE.
You must inform Autograph Food Services if your child has specific dietary requirements.
Universal Free Meals are available for EYFS and KS1 children. The KS2 children must pay £2.20 via ParentPay.
Parents/carers who receive the following are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
Click on this link for more information or call 01273 293590