School Meals are provided by AUTOGRAPH Food Services. Further information on the meals they provide can be found by CLICKING ON THE LOGO ABOVE.
You must inform Autograph Food Services if your child has specific dietary requirements.
Universal Free Meals are available for EYFS and KS1 children. The KS2 children must pay £2.20 via ParentPay.
Parents/carers who receive the following are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support (IS);
- Income based (not contribution based) Job Seekers Allowance (IBJSA);
- Child Tax Credit (where there is no entitlement to working tax credit) AND the total household income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue does not exceed £16, 190;
- The Guarantee element of the State Pension Credit;
- Income-related employment and support allowance;
- Financially supported by NASS (National Asylum Support Service);
- Children who receiev IS or IBJSA in their own right are also entitiled to receive free school meals.
Click on this link for more information or call 01273 293590