School Meals are provided by CATERLINK Food Services. Further information on the meals they provide can be found by CLICKING ON THE LOGO ABOVE.
You must inform Caterlink Food Services if your child has specific dietary requirements.
Universal Free Meals are available for EYFS and KS1 children. The KS2 children must pay £2.20 via ParentPay.
Parents/carers who receive the following are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Click on this link for more information or call 01273 293590