MENU from 27th March to 2nd October
Please see the menu available below:
Please click here to inform Caterlink Food Services if your child has specific dietary requirements.
Universal Free Meals are available for EYFS and KS1 children.
Parents of KS2 children must pay £2.25 for school meals using ParentPay.
free school meals
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year
Click here or call 01273 293590 for more information.
We are a nut free school. Please do not allow your child to bring nuts to school as snacks or in lunchboxes.